Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms and also boron atoms. The crystal framework is separated right into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), carefully stuffed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) and cubic boron nitride.
The crystal framework of hexagonal boron nitride has a comparable graphite layered structure, showing a loose, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light and other buildings of white powder, so it is also called "white graphite". Theoretical thickness 2.27 g/cm3, certain gravity: 2.43, Mohr hardness = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has excellent electric insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical stability, no evident melting point, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, warm resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral reduction ambience, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen and also argon, bad stability in oxygen environment, as well as temperature listed below 1000 ℃. The expansion coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride amounts that of quartz, but its thermal conductivity is ten times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not dissolve chilly water. When the water is steamed, it hydrolyses extremely slowly and produces a percentage of boric acid as well as ammonia, which does not react with weak acid as well as solid base at area temperature. It is a little soluble in hot acid as well as can just be decayed with liquified sodium hydroxide and also potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Features
1. High warmth resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its stamina at 1800 ℃ is twice that at space temperature, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to room temperature level for lots of times, as well as does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed products coincide as pure iron, and 33W/M. K has the highest thermal conductivity among ceramic materials above 530C.
3, reduced thermal growth coefficient: the expansion coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is second only to quartz glass, which is the tiniest in ceramics, paired with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is great.
4. Superb electrical buildings: great insulation at high temperature, 1014 Ω& Omega;- centimeters,2000 at 25 ℃ and also 103 Ω& Omega;- cm at 25 ℃. It is the best high temperature insulating material in porcelains, with break down voltage 3KV/MV, low dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric constant 4, transparent to microwave and infrared.
5. Excellent rust resistance: it does not respond with basic metals (iron, copper, light weight aluminum, lead, etc), unusual earth metals, precious metals, semiconductor products (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, liquified salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), inorganic acid as well as antacid.
6. Low friction coefficient: U is 0.16, does not enhance at heat, is a lot more resistant to high temperature than molybdenum disulfide as well as graphite, oxidation environment can be consumed to 900C, vacuum cleaner can be used at 2000 ℃.
7. High pureness good B is high: its pollutant material is much less than 10PPM, however B material is more than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its solidity is Morse 2, so it can be refined right into get rid of high precision by general machining techniques.
What is hexagonal boron nitride used in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be used in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite ceramics, progressed refractories as well as superhard materials, splitting up rings of horizontal continual rolling steel, heat immune lubricants as well as high temperature coverings, as well as raw materials for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold launch agent for steel creating and a lubricating substance for steel cord illustration.
2. Unique electrolysis and resistance products of boron nitride at high temperature.
3. Boron nitride is suitable for high temperature solid lubes, extrusion antiwear ingredients, ceramic composite additives, refractories and also antioxidant ingredients, especially for molten metal Faustian celebrations, heat improvement additives and also high temperature resistant insulation materials.
4. Boron nitride appropriates for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor as well as additive of polymer such as plastic material.
5. Boron nitride items pushed into various forms can be made use of as high temperature, high pressure, insulation as well as warmth dissipation components.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal protecting material in aerospace.
7. With the engagement of catalyst, cubic boron nitride can be changed into cubic boron nitride as hard as diamond by heat as well as high stress therapy.
8. Boron nitride is the structural material of atomic reactor.
9. Boron nitride appropriates for the nozzles of aircraft as well as rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high frequency electrical power and also plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a product packaging product to prevent neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made into high-speed cutting devices and also drills for geological exploration as well as oil drilling.
13. Boron nitride is used in metallurgy for separation ring of constant casting steel, flow groove of amorphous iron, demoulding agent of continuous spreading aluminum (different optical glass removing agents).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all sort of capacitor film plating, picture tube plating, show plating.
15. Boron nitride is suitable for all sort of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and more.
16. Boron nitride is a variety of laser anti-counterfeiting aluminum plating, hallmark gilding products, all sort of cigarette labels, beer labels, product packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride is suitable for cosmetics. Can be made use of for lipstick fillers, safe and also lubricating, yet additionally glossy.
Boron Nitride Rate
The cost is influenced by many aspects including the supply and demand on the market, market patterns, financial task, market sentiment, as well as unanticipated events.
If you are trying to find the current Boron Nitride powder price, you can send us your query for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Boron Nitride Vendor
Technology Co. Ltd. is a relied on BN producer and also BN distributor with over 12-year-experience. We ship our goods all over the globe.
If you are seeking high-quality Boron Nitride powder, please feel free to contact us and also send an inquiry. (email@example.com)